2018 Best of Fall in the Blue Ridge: 3-Day Photography Workshop
Dates: October 26th-28th
Come join me on an exclusive photography workshop, covering some of Georgia and North Carolina’s finest landscapes filled with epic shades of yellow, orange, and red. In just three days, we will explore cascading waterfalls, lush forest settings, and dramatic Blue Ridge Mountain vistas. Photographers of all levels are encouraged to join.
From a photography perspective, we will take advantage of this magnificent time of the year to learn about a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
• How to master long exposure photography in waterfall settings
• How to get the most vibrance out of fall colors in an organic approach
• Capturing dynamic light during sunrises and sunsets
• Getting the most out of your lenses of all focal lengths
• Introducing classic artistic composition methods into your photography
With a small group size (max 6 people), I can guarantee that over the course of three days I will spend significant one-on-one time with each person during the photo-shoots, as well as during downtime in camp. However, if you desire more personalized instruction, please head over to my Private Workshops page to learn more.
In this workshop, we will be camping both of the nights, with one night in the backcountry, and one night in a campsite with amenities. This experience will allow us to maximize our time doing the photography that we all love, while also being able to soak in some of the most incredible scenery for early sunrises and sunsets. Decent fitness level is recommended, as we will be hiking up to 5 miles per day on mountainous terrain, and backpacking with relatively heavy backpacks.
The cost of the Best of Fall Photography Workshop includes:
• Individual and group photography instruction
• Guided hikes
• Campground fees
• Oatmeal and fruit breakfast for days two and three
• Campground dinner for days one and two
• One hour private critique of photos from workshop via skype
The cost of the Best of Fall Photography Workshop does NOT include:
• Photography equipment
• Camping equipment (available for rental at REI)
• Transportation (I can provide transportation for up to three people for an additional fee on a first come, first serve basis)
• Breakfast on day one
• Lunches each day
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form to reserve a spot in this years workshop. A $325 non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve a spot.